THE RED FLAGS:
1. Your Email isn't included Before Subject Line;
2. Many emails are shown sometimes slight variations of yours; like they are just guessing.
3. The Return email like below is not what the bank uses;
4. The Company they want you to confirm is not even a bank of yours;
5. When in doubt call the number on the card not in the email;
Never give out your personal information online.
The Red Flags in the example below are:
1. The attachment for you to fill out;
2. While seemly harmless it will gain access to your computer after downloading and any information you put in it.;
3. The Red Flag is you down load it but they don't tell you what to do with it.
4. At the very end it says don't respond to the email.
5. Because they will get the information and more from your downloading the form.
"Things gained through unjust fraud are never secure."
Sophocles wasn't aware that these villains hide out in remote areas; what's not secure when you engage with them is "your assets."