Follow by Email

Thursday, April 12, 2012

6. Due Process - Record Requests - Parents

Whenever, your motion is denied for something that appears so obvious that the court should be giving it to you as shown in Due Process blogs 1-5. File a Supreme Court Appeal; it can be expensive however, you can apply to have the fees waived by filling out an affidavit of assets found on their site; this is a format for NH and do not be discourage if they tell you it is suppose to be the opposite of whatever you submit; it is to deter you from filing; simply hand it in early and hand it back as they request.  To save time, since they are basically similar forms, you'd think they'd just rule on it accordingly. However, the would be time management and/or effective organization something the Court's in New Hampshire have not yet accomplished:

No comments:

Post a Comment